(For Vessels UNDER 24M in Length used Commercially)
PRE EXAM REQUIREMENTS :
- Advanced powerboat certificate.
- Minimum sea time; 2 years relevant experience including night pilotage.
- 20 Days, 2 Days as skipper, 400 miles, 12 night hours, logged.
-First Aid Cert, VHF Cert, Sea Survival Cert, Medical Fitness Cert (ML5).Professional Practices and Responsibilities
Candidate will be examined on the following:
- PREPERATION FOR SEA
- BOAT HANDLING
- RESPOSIBILITIES OF SKIPPER
- PASSAGE MAKING AND PILOTAGE
- RULES OF THE ROAD
Exam duration : 1 Candidate 4 to 5 hours.
2 Candidates 5 to 6 hours.
3 Candidates 6 to 7 hours.
We will provide you with all you require to successfully pass you assessment including pre assessment prep and will arrange all paper work and the examiner for you. We will provide the boat and equipment for you.